Walk-in-Interview for Engagement of HOU Officer on Short Term Contract Basis on National Highways Authority of India.
Circular No. -NHAI/PIU-BNG/Walkins/2020
Publish Date – 02/06/2020
Recruitment in National Highways Authority of India
Project Implementation Unit, NHAI, Bengaluru invites applications from Retired Revenue officials, not below the rank of Assistant Commissioner.
Age limit – 65 years
Experience – more than 10 years of experience in Highway Operational works.
Followings are the criteria for engagement of Highway Operation Unit Officer:
1. The candidate must be a Retired Revenue Officer/ Assistant Commissioner in the Level-11 of 7th Pay equivalent in the Government of Karnataka/ Retired Manager or above level Officer of NHAI in the Level-11 of 7th Pay or above and having a good understanding of Highway Operations.
2. Having more than 10 years of experience in Highway Operations.
3. Remuneration: Last Pay Drawn minus Pension.
4. The maximum age for engagement below 65 years.
5. The candidate should produce a medical fitness certificate.
For detailed information, please visit –
You may also like –