Talent Acquisition Specialist – Entry Level Job
at ACCEL Schools
ACCEL Schools is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to manage the full recruiting lifecycle. The Talent Acquisition Specialist serves as the primary point of contact for hiring managers and candidates on open positions.
ACCEL Schools is a K-12 education management organization that believes in creating successful schools one child at a time. Our national network of charter schools is proving that it’s not where you start, it’s where you’re going that counts.
- Works with Regional Leadership and School Administrators to identify staffing needs for full-time exempt, full-time non-exempt, and hourly positions such as Teachers and Instructional Aides.
- Uses online career networks, social media, career fairs and other channels to build a pool of qualified candidates
- Screens candidates by phone, web conference, and/or in-person
- Schedules all interviews
- Tracks candidate status electronically and provides regular updates to hiring managers and HR Leadership
- Drafts offer letters
- Analyzes talent acquisition data, identifies trends and issues, advises on talent acquisition strategies
- Understands talent acquisition best practices and advises company leadership on available tools and approaches
- Ensures compliance with all necessary company policies and state/federal regulations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years recruitment experience
- Understanding of human resources principles
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry with licensing requirements
- Experience working in an office environment and virtually (phone, email, web conference)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including recruiting platforms and Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
You may also like –