Entry-level | Freelance | International | Part-time
Title: Content & Social Marketing Specialist (2 Days Per Week, Contract, Remote)
Location: Remote Remote GB
Do you look at the world and see injustice? Do you have a passion for diversity and inclusion, an interest in early careers, and care about the future of work?
If so we would like to hear from you. We’re looking for a content marketing specialist on a 2 day/week contract basis, potentially with an opportunity to go full-time next year. We encourage all applications.
We want to own the conversation around Early Talent and Diversity in the HR community. We want the Headstart brand to be synonymous with insight and expertise around these two very important areas, and we want to be a valued, respected, and participating member of both communities.
Key responsibilities are:
- Manage the production of written content for blog articles and resources, working with freelancers and the Headstart team. This includes creating briefs, reviewing and providing feedback, and publishing posts through the WordPress blog platform.
- You will research the Diversity and Early Talent landscapes, engaging influencers, writers and practitioners and curating their content, along with other insightful papers, blogs and other content that add to the agendas we care about. You will also manage our own content, ensuring that our thoughts and resources are shared to the relevant audiences.
- Build our presence and credibility across our core channels:
- You will engage with our community through the social landscape, engaging in conversations, hosting chats, sharing content, and generally embedding yourself and Headstart as a valued member and voice in the community.
Measures of success for this role will include:
- Generating conversation
- Increase in inbound demo requests via the community
- Increase in organic traffic to the Headstart website
- Top lists for technology, influencers and blogs
- Increase in engagement across our social and growth platforms
Who are you?
- You will be a content/social marketer with 1-2+ years in a similar role, with experience in creating communities of interest and building engagement through content and interaction on social media.
- You will also understand what great content looks like and how to curate interesting content, with proof of building measurable engagement through content management and distribution.
- You have experience in copywriting, content strategy, and developing a tone of voice
- You are passionate about tackling discrimination and improving opportunities through recruiting, and have the ability to learn and research the topics further
- You have experience measuring content effectiveness
- You have excellent influencing skills to work with a variety of clients and internal stakeholders
- You have excellent professional skills, including verbal and written communication, collaboration, prioritization, and planning
- Ability to work remotely with a strong internet connection
- Excellent command of the English language to native-speaker proficiency
- Preferably based in the UK or US, although other locations will be considered.
- An awesome team with a huge social impact
- Fully flexible and remote working