Who We Are:
At Flockjay, we are here to empower upward mobility through education and access. Our goal is to create pathways to future-proof careers for people from non-traditional and underrepresented backgrounds. We have an experienced team from companies like Github, Intercom, Dropbox, and Teach for America, and have raised capital from the best investors in the industry, including Y Combinator, Serena Williams, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Tomorrow’s companies will be defined by how they invest in people. Our team is small and growing – join us and make a meaningful impact. Let’s build a generational company together.
Who You Are:
As a key leader on the Outcomes team, you will be critical to Flockjay’s ongoing success and growth, as well as the success and growth of our students. You will combine core competency in tech sales recruiting with behavioral coaching skills to train, nurture, and support Flockjay students on their path from Flockjay to job offer. You will use your analytical horsepower to build outcomes forecasting and manage placement pipeline, and use your top-tier communication skills to motivate partners to screen candidates, report on progress, and manage internal and external stakeholders. Everything you do has the ability to make a real, measurable impact on our students’ careers and lives, and ultimately change the future of job training and success.
You will report directly to our Head of Operations. This position is remotely-friendly however we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full cycle post-graduation to hire process for candidates and partners
- Lead role scoping meetings with hiring partners to understand their needs, ideal candidate profile and gather key matching inputs
- Build strong relationships with hiring partners and follow up with them to ensure they efficiently move candidates through the hiring pipeline
- Coach candidates through the interview process and connect them with the appropriate resources to ensure success
- Create candidate support programs that ensure Flockjay graduates are equipped with the training and skills necessary to secure job offers
- Assist with in-class job-readiness training & strategy, including: interview coaching & curriculum, resume readiness, etc.
- Develop and track key metrics using Salesforce and other data platforms to ensure a high placement rate for Flockjay candidates
- Build out alumni mentorship programs and facilitate networking events
What You’ll Bring:
- Connectivity – you have a high EQ and you’re excellent at motivating candidates and influencing hiring partners
- Relevant experience – you have 3+ years of Recruiting, Sales, Partnerships, Program Management, Customer Success, or related experience
- Process-Driven – you have demonstrated success rolling out and managing programs at scale; you’ve taken things from 0 to 1
- Scrappy – you understand the hustle of working at an early-stage, high-growth startup and are motivated by the impact you make
- Grit – you’re willing to take initiative and work autonomously knowing you have the full support of the team
- Passion for education and access to economic opportunity for people from non-traditional and underrepresented backgrounds
- EQ + IQ – we value emotional intelligence & empathy and you can understand where our community members are coming from
- Organizational Skills – you’re able to juggle multiple initiatives with ease
- Data Skills – you understand that relationship building is half art and half science and value them both equally
- Optimism & Energy – your energy and enthusiasm for our mission and our candidates are contagious
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Flockjay
We believe diversity is strength & difference is a teacher. We know we’ll do our best and most impactful work when we feel we’re represented and we belong. We strive to provide the support required to create a safe, positive environment.
We’re proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You may also like –