Customer Support Manager at Fisico Inc.
If you’re an assertive (yet compassionate) leader that loves bringing out the best in people… then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here’s why…
My name is Violet Stoyneva. I’m the Operations Manager at Fisico. We’re a natural health company that’s helping hundreds of thousands of people improve their lives with our premium supplements and information products.
And we’re currently looking for a customer support manager to join us and lead our amazing team. I’ve made a short video that goes over the details. So, please watch it now at the link below:
Done watching? Great, here’s a bit more of what we’re looking for…
2+ years of experience managing a remote customer support team
Zendesk (or other ticket-based platform) experience
CRM experience (we use Infusionsoft and currently porting to Konnektive)
Very tech savvy (you’ll be navigating multiple online platforms throughout the day including, but not limited to, Infusionsoft CRM, Zendesk, Five9, etc.).
Can type at least 40 WPM.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment (on a busy day our customer support agents answer ~15 calls/hour or ~30 support tickets/hour).
Team player that is pleasant to interface with and works really well with others. You are the “glue” the holds the team together, keeps everyone accountable, while motivating them to put forward their best efforts.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Leading from the front: ~30% of your time will be spent “in the trenches” answering customer support tickets and calls. The rest of your time will be spent assisting and coaching the current team, onboarding and training new agents, and process implementation and optimization. Specific duties include (but are not limited to):
- Team nurturing and development:
- Onboarding and training new employees.
- Holding team accountable to meet KPIs (e.g. productivity rate, customer satisfaction, etc.).
- Leading weekly team meetings and daily morning briefs.
- Performing reviews with each employee.
- Maintaining employee satisfaction and retention.
- Customer Support:
- Taking live calls, returning calls, processing tickets in Zendesk, issuing refunds, etc.
- Serving as a backup agent if someone is absent.
- Assisting agents with case specific questions.
- Handling escalation cases.
- Reviewing calls and tickets for professionalism, proper use of protocol, and errors.
- Additional administrative tasks like reporting, updating manuals and SOPs, as well as fraud monitoring and prevention.
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
Innovation: you have a “can-do” attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it’s solved.
Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it’s not in your best interest to do so.
Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
This is a full-time position (~40 hours/week). Our works hours are Monday-Friday, 8 AM-5 PM.
You may also like –