At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical.
And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
Our Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL and Venice, CA. But as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s chat.
Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As CRM Strategist, you will work as part of the growing marketing team at Cameo and report into the Director of Marketing.
You will be building campaigns across email, SMS, push and browser notifications to activate and engage with talent on Cameo.
You will be responsible for experimenting with different strategies, messaging, tactics, and channels to optimize the talent experience, finding pivotal points in their journey to trigger the right call to action.
We think this is a dream job for a savvy, creative and motivated CRM expert and we could not be more excited to work together!
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing CRM infrastructure and lifecycle comms for the marketplace’s supply side
- Work with our data team to understand the biggest challenges our talent face and how we can make Cameo an even better experience
- Build automated campaigns that feel extremely personalized through the right triggers and custom content
- Coordinate with internal and external partners in order to coordinate timely and consistent delivery of campaigns with focus on technical execution
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of CRM comms or processes from in-depth knowledge of automation tools
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Test to learn mindset, ensuring we learn something every time we launch a campaign
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years in CRM role, bonus points if that has been at a high growth start-up or a marketplace company
- Experience building out lifecycle communication strategy across a user’s lifecycle
- Strategic and creative skills to turn meaningful insights into actionable plans
- Experience working with marketing analytics and performance optimization
- Email production: creation, planning, scheduling, testing and updating of HTML emails
- Extensive email deployment experience and understanding of QA processes
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS coding for email, and familiarity with responsive design
- Knowledge of email best practices and deliverability
- Experience working in a dynamic environment (agency or tech company preferred) with frequent changes in priorities
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence