Content Production Specialist
- Full-time employee, flexible schedule, remote
- Location: CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, KY, MA, MD, ME, MN, NC, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA
Who We Are
Our mission is to help people find the best work from home and flexible jobs in an easier, safer, and faster way. We are committed to doing this internally and externally with integrity, intelligence, balance, communication, and care.
In the past 13 years, FlexJobs has established itself as the leader in the professional flexible job market to help job seekers connect with employers that offer these highly desired arrangements, as well as to help employers reach these candidates. We do this by utilizing both technology and human intelligence to provide a friendly, effective, and valuable service.
In terms of work flexibility, we also walk the talk. This is a remote job, as our entire team works remotely from locations all across the United States. Having a great company culture is really important to us and we’ve been named one of Outside magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019) and Best Company Culture by Entrepreneur magazine (2018, 2017, and 2015). To learn more about our current team, you can explore our Team & Culture
Responsibilities of the Job: The Opportunity
The marketing team is growing and we are looking for a creative person to help step up our design and content presentation across our website, blogs, social media, YouTube videos, webinars, advertising, outreach materials, email marketing, and landing pages. You’ll need to be motivated by our mission to help job seekers and experienced in graphic design, video production and editing, and possess strong content production skills that enable you to create a full and compelling experience for our audience.
Potential projects could include improving the look and feel of blog posts with graphics, creating Youtube videos, designing guides and PDFs, creating banner ads, designing landing pages for advertising campaigns, and repurposing content for use across multiple channels such as email, slideshows, etc. We will be looking for you to help shape a unique and identifiable style for FlexJobs that carries across all our content.
- 2-4 years of experience producing digital content/graphics/video
- Excellent understanding of best practices in content creation for all of our channels
- Bonus points for experience in the jobs/employment/career/HR space
Traits and Skills for This Role
- Photoshop or equivalent graphic design experience
- Video editing experience
- HTML and CSS knowledge a plus
- Ability to ideate, research, and take ownership for projects
- Ability to create graphics reflective of a modern company
- Enthusiasm for working and contributing to the team’s success
- Appetite for learning what is working internally and across other industries to improve results
- Flexible in your viewpoints, always looking for the best ideas and ready to be an advocate for ideas other than your own
Traits Required of All Team Members, You Included
- A sense of pride in your work
- A streak of perfectionism when it comes to details
- Being highly organized, responsible, and ethical
- Being proactive when it comes to asking questions, brainstorming, and working with colleagues
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An appreciation and enthusiasm for the ability to work remotely
- Interest in a long-term position with a company that you’re proud to be a part of
- A fully functioning home office, including high-speed internet access, a fast computer, and phone access
- A work environment that is quiet and one in which you can really focus without distractions
How to Apply
If this job description makes you feel as if it was written perfectly for you, then please apply! What we’ll need:
- An intro email/cover letter telling us why you want to work for FlexJobs (vs. another company)
- Link to a portfolio showing graphic design and video production work you’ve done
- What hourly rate (based on a full-time, hourly schedule) you would be comfortable with
- Complete this Pairin assessment
- A current resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .markdown, or .txt.
Applications can be sent through FlexJobs or by email to email@example.com.
If you are selected to move forward, you may be required to do a background check.
FlexJobs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees. As a part of this commitment, we have pledged to be an Open to All business.
FlexJobs is also a veteran- and military spouse-friendly employer. Our positions are perfectly structured for qualified candidates who meet this criterion and we have a workplace culture that supports their work and life