- Channel Marketing
- Lehi, Utah, United States
- Full time
bChannels is a global specialist in Partner Networks. Our products address companies’ channel needs for insights, partner segmentation and recruiting, partner marketing, and PRM managed services. Our experience and focus on revenue outcomes benefit top global technology vendors and many of the leading industry disrupters.
Our clients are based around the world, and so are we. Established in 1999 in the UK, we opened our first international office in North America in 2011. Soon after, we opened offices in Australia and Malaysia. We employ people who are experienced in working internationally and all our offices have people who speak a whole range of languages and work to coordinate projects across multiple time zones. With a presence in all major regions, we understand the cultural, economic, and market dynamics.
Over the years, we have built long-lasting business relationships with top global technology companies. We work exclusively in B2B sectors helping our clients to market and sell their solutions through Partner Networks to all business customers, large and small – even very large technology companies need additional market insight and support in order to succeed.
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. We offer the opportunity to work within a team of passionate and engaged individuals as well as flexibility, competitive pay and a range of employee benefits and perks.
What You’ll Be Doing
As an Account Manager you will work on behalf of our recognized and reputable client to support their network of IT partners in the planning and execution of their marketing plans and campaigns. This role can be remote (anywhere in the US) or office based in our Lehi, Utah office. (Due to COVID-19 we are currently 100% remote until further notice)
You will manage relationships with existing IT resellers to inform, advise and coach them on their strategic marketing decisions. You will support them through the process by ensuring they have full understanding of the tools available to them, understanding of the best methods, and providing guidance throughout.
How You’ll Do It
- Be responsive and act as first point of contact for specific client deliverables
- Managing and supporting the execution of partner marketing plans and campaigns
- Day to day management of existing partner relationships ensuring the partners are informed, enabled and driving actions to support and grow our client’s revenues
- Working with partner and local sales & marketing teams to understand the solution focus and then take ownership of sourcing suitable materials provided by our client
- Identification and resolution of client issues with escalation to Program Manager/Director where necessary
- Confidence in communicating with clients over phone, email, and video calls
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Ability to grow and manage client relationships
- Timely responses
- Independence important, but still a team player
- Comfortable working in fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Able to deliver through ambiguity and prioritize projects
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge – Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Interest in and general knowledge of the technology industry
- Excellent pay and benefits (We pay 100% of employee coverage for medical & dental for the employee and 50% for the family premium)
- Company match for our 401(k)
- Vision, disability, life insurance, HSA & more!
- 3 weeks of paid time off + 12 holidays
- Flexible working options available
- The opportunity to work with a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
- The opportunity to participate in charitable events
- Did we mention our people & culture are AWESOME?
You may also like –